Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Possibilities 9 years 4 months ago #13654

• Judgetribe
  • Judgetribe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 5
G'day one and all, the weekend is looming quickly and I cannot wait to have a play in the dirt on Sunday. I saw a post a while back where someone stated that they are looking at plants in a total different way now.

Whilst I am still on my training wheels, I am looking at various plants around our complex in a whole new light.

This plant has been growing back after we cut it off about two years ago to comply with pool fence rules.

I am toying with the idea of digging it out and trying to style it into something down the track.

With guidance could this plant have some possibilities to be style and could that horrendous chop be hacked/split so it does not look as obvious.

If nothing else I could just put it on the ugly corner of our outdoor table :cheer:

Cheers

Robbie

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Possibilities 8 years 8 months ago #16386

• BonsaiLearner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 101
(over 7 months later) I think that, no matter what you do with the branches of this tree, you will have to use a power tool at some point to make deadwood and hide the scar (or at least that's what I would do). Hopefully you have enough experience to do this, and enough money for the tools (or maybe just a dremel...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: