• Page:

TOPIC:

From dying mallsai to bonsai 7 years 10 months ago #22318

• eangola
  • eangola's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 82

When humans in a developed country steal an undeveloped, young $5 plant on a 3$ pot I lose all hope for humanity.

Look on the bright side. Apparently someone found the pot and plant pretty enough to steal.

There is nothing special about humans, nothing, we are the worst species in this planet.

Interestingly, humans mostly mean 'all other humans' with above line.

There is nothing special about humans, nothing, we are the worst species in this planet. I am including myself, because I believe we are all guilty, as we all are part of society.

Look on the bright side. Apparently someone found the pot and plant pretty enough to steal.

yeah... A defoliated mallsai... but yeah I got the same from a co-worker... It is not about losing the bonsai, it is the fact that pisses me off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by eangola.

From dying mallsai to bonsai 7 years 10 months ago #22321

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

Interestingly, humans mostly mean 'all other humans' with above line.

There is nothing special about humans, nothing, we are the worst species in this planet. I am including myself, because I believe we are all guilty, as we all are part of society.

;)

From dying mallsai to bonsai 7 years 10 months ago #22345

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3654

There is nothing special about humans, nothing, we are the worst species in this planet.

Hm.. I somehow get the feeling that you thought, or that people around you think that humans are special. I think I would agree. We are especially capable of ruining the places we live in, and making them inhabitable, and uncapable of stopping that behaviour. Which fits perfectly with what happened to you.

In a way.. They could have taken a nicer tree from your collection, rather than this survivor, which would have been worse?

From dying mallsai to bonsai 7 years 10 months ago #22382

• eangola
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hm.. I somehow get the feeling that you thought, or that people around you think that humans are special.

Yeah, lot's of people do, not close to me though.

In a way.. They could have taken a nicer tree from your collection, rather than this survivor, which would have been worse?

Yes, thank you.

From dying mallsai to bonsai 7 years 10 months ago #22406

• simplysaid
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 54
I know that having something that belonged to you, stolen from your property is a hurtful thing.
If it helps.. I used to get upset that other people took my designs and called them theirs. But I have so many more. It's endless Perhaps if the people who took it, know that it ticks you off, then they'll try again. Or just install camera's and a watch dog! :P
But seriously.. it's the moral of it and it stinks.

From dying mallsai to bonsai 7 years 10 months ago #22412

• eangola
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I know that having something that belonged to you, stolen from your property is a hurtful thing.
If it helps.. I used to get upset that other people took my designs and called them theirs. But I have so many more. It's endless Perhaps if the people who took it, know that it ticks you off, then they'll try again. Or just install camera's and a watch dog! :P
But seriously.. it's the moral of it and it stinks.

I have an arduino board doing nothing and a bunch of sensors and wireless communication kit. I might tinker something to make an alarm. Or get a bunch of the tiny arduino boards and put them on bonsai pots. We will see...

Last edit: Post by eangola.
  • Page: