Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

My Carmona Bonsai is losing it’s leaves and flowers! 2 years 8 months ago #72148

• Omen
  • Omen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
Hello, I got a Carmona Bonsai some weeks ago and it kept seeming healthy, when I got it for a week, he even started growing white little flowers! But then I knew it needs a lot of light so I set it by the window. Though the window can give quite cold, but it’s the only place in my house that its actually light. So I put a towel on by the window so it wouldn’t give too much cold. Now I do water it, but it dries quickly and every morning I need to water it because the dirt pretty dry. Now it is losing its flowers and sometimes its leaves when I move the pot when I want to water it. Can anyone understand? Is it too cold? Is it too dry at sometimes?..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Carmona Bonsai is losing it’s leaves and flowers! 2 years 8 months ago #72150

• Tropfrog
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1357
Its a tropical tree used to grow in humid environment. In living room conditions its just too dry. There are hundreds of threads about dieing carmonas on this forum and nobody comes back with a sucess story. Next time, get a species hardy to your area and grow it outdoors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: