Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees for Sale

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees for Sale was created by jacksonseven

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #10271
Hello, I am selling Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees that have been growing in Vancouver, Canada for at least the past 20 years. The property is being sold and we are looking to liquidate these trees. I've attached some photos. Please let me know if you are interested in these trees or if you know of some other person, club, or nursery to which I can advertise this sale to. Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated as we lose this property on Jan.4. Thank you.
by jacksonseven

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees for Sale - Bonsai forum

Bonsai forum

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by manofthetrees on topic Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees for Sale

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #10281
first thing first these do not look like trained bonsai rather nursery stock they don't appear to even be in pots. the second tree looks to me to be a mugo pine not black pine.
by manofthetrees

Replied by bob on topic Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees for Sale

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #10283
i agree with manofthetrees, they look more like bushes or hedges
by bob

Replied by m5eaygeoff on topic Japanese Black Pine Bonsai trees for Sale

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #10284
Well, they would be ok if the price was right, however we can't import them so we are not of any help and very short notice for anyone. I would be digging as many as O I could and potting them so they could be moved.
by m5eaygeoff