Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 10 months ago #33708

• WILLIAMS
  • WILLIAMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
this is not what i was expecting ..when i paid for a beginners course ..this was false advertising ...nothing in detailed information ..at all in in a 25 sec discussion ......i would like some contact information on how to get my money back ..or exchange for a more detailed advanced product!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 10 months ago #33710

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

this is not what i was expecting ..when i paid for a beginners course ..this was false advertising ...nothing in detailed information ..at all in in a 25 sec discussion ......i would like some contact information on how to get my money back ..or exchange for a more detailed advanced product!!!!!

Not sure what you were expecting from a beginners course - which I would not expect to include detailed advanced stuff.
I'm just a forum member / visitor, so all I can do for you is report your post to the moderator.

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 10 months ago #33711

• WILLIAMS
  • WILLIAMS's Avatar Topic Author
thank you very much ...that its all am asking ...and hopefully i could get a exchange ..or refund ......

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 10 months ago #33712

• Oscar
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thanks received: 291

Hello Williams, so sorry to hear the course did not match your expectations! Not sure what you meant with a 25 sec discussion, the course takes about 2 hours and goes exactly through the curriculum as shown on: www.bonsaiempire.com/courses/beginners-course
For any concerns about your purchase, please contact our team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 10 months ago #33738

• Travi51
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 35
I bought the course and thought it to be quite informational I also went on to buy the intermediate course witch I also thought was great. At the top of each lesson there is a button that says next lecture you can also scroll down and pick witch lesson you wish to watch or rewatch if you would like.

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 8 months ago #35049

• Jasonpariah
Sorry to wake an old thread but I could not find the answer to my question and this seemed the most relevant thread.

How long before I can watch a course I have paid for please?

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 6 years 8 months ago #35050

• Jasonpariah
Its just popped up..........cheers

• Page: