• Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Jakarta 7 years 11 months ago #21077

• Indo Andreas
  • Indo Andreas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 92
Well, I guess there is always Someone that gives advise to look into a profile to find the answer, but there a lot more that are happy of what's being said and posted. It is clear to me that if ONE person reactions started reposting again than the goal is reached, that makes me happy. Thanks a lot that have a positive mind and encourage knowledge!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from Jakarta 7 years 11 months ago #21084

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3654

Well, I guess there is always Someone that gives advise to look into a profile to find the answer, but there a lot more that are happy of what's being said and posted. It is clear to me that if ONE person reactions started reposting again than the goal is reached, that makes me happy. Thanks a lot that have a positive mind and encourage knowledge!

I am sorry, but you are making a lot of assumptions, and being fairly rude about it in my view. You come to the forum, and within 24 hours you start pushing everybody about, claiming nobody is posting, people do not update enough and post too little.. I find that the bonsaiempire fora are some of the more active fora out there. They go through busy and calmer periods. Especially European spring is a very busy time for people serious about bonsai, and the work on trees rather than on fora.

I personally prefer to let people use a forum as they like. But do not go pretending that other people should be updating their topics more often, just because you think once a year is not enough. Fact is, in a single year, very little is achieved in fairly mature trees in the temporate climate. Tropics gets your the same amount of growth in 4 years, what we get in one.

Then as for the frequency of updating.. Although I love to see a development here or there.. When I was reading your bougainville thread and I was wondering.. How many pictures of these trees are you going to post. Can't you be a bit more selective. I did not say anything, as said, people should use fora as they like. But that goes both ways. So now you start to get annoyed because I refer you to a location to find an answer, yet it is OK for you to tell everyone off for not posting more? Sorry, but that is an odd angle. You jkust arrived. FIRST learn the dynamic on a forum, and do not start a shitstorm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Auk, simplysaid

Hello from Jakarta 7 years 11 months ago #21086

• Samantha
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 151
:side:

Hello from Jakarta 7 years 11 months ago #21088

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

if ONE person reactions started reposting again than the goal is reached, that makes me happy. Thanks a lot that have a positive mind and encourage knowledge!

How many posts did you make? About 100 in a few hours? Lots of them as replies to old posts of people that visited the forum one time only, with just the remark 'post more pictures'?

It made me loose track of the really interesting topics you made about your own trees. That did not make me happy.

I'd like this to be a forum about bonsai, for beginners and advanced hobbyists. There's a lot of noise from people that buy plants, but are not into the art. I don't need more noise.

Last edit: Post by Auk.

Hello from Jakarta 7 years 11 months ago #21089

• Indo Andreas
  • Indo Andreas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 92
Understand your view, just checking wherever they still active. Don't worry about my post, I update and will bring new ones too. I got heaps B)

Hello from Jakarta 7 years 11 months ago #21092

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

Don't worry about my post, I update and will bring new ones too. I got heaps B)

That's good news :)

• Page: