• Page:

TOPIC:

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 2 weeks ago #30363

• Oscar
  • Oscar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thanks received: 289
Anyone here enrolled in our new online course? I'd love to hear you first impressions!

For those not aware, we spend a week in Japan last summer with Michael Hagedorn to film this new online course. There are 22 lectures about Plant Physiology and Design Principles - hence the name "Fundamentals". The price is $39.99 which is for lifetime access to all lectures - no membership or any recurring fees. We offer a free lesson (available without logging in or whatever) at: www.bonsaiempire.com/courses/fundamentals-course

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Vincenti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 2 weeks ago #30366

• Emrys
  • Thanks received: 0
Hi I completed the preregistration for this course a few weeks ago and am wondering how to redeem the 50% discount.

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 2 weeks ago #30368

• Bonsai Bender
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 70
Oscar
This Course is great so far. I am only through Lecture 5 Sugars but it is very informative. The video's are great and the information is educating. I really appreciate the time and effort that you and your team put into this.
Now I am going to give some feedback on what I think it was missing or what could have made it amazing. I know the course is huge but it would be nice to have a study guide to go along with it. I have been taking notes but I am afraid I might miss something important. I don't know about the rest of the course but active diagrams would be nice for the lessons about hormones and sugars. Something that would demonstrate how it works or maybe even some before and after.
I hope this is what you were looking for and I hope it helps. Regardless of the things I mentioned the course is worth every cent ¢. You and Michael have done a marvelous job.

Last edit: Post by Bonsai Bender.

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 2 weeks ago #30370

• Oscar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Hi I completed the preregistration for this course a few weeks ago and am wondering how to redeem the 50% discount.

They were send last weekend. I'm sending you instructions now.

If anyone has questions; email me for immediate answers at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. :silly:

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 2 weeks ago #30371

• Oscar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Oscar
This Course is great so far. I am only through Lecture 5 Sugars but it is very informative. The video's are great and the information is educating. I really appreciate the time and effort that you and your team put into this.
Now I am going to give some feedback on what I think it was missing or what could have made it amazing. I know the course is huge but it would be nice to have a study guide to go along with it. I have been taking notes but I am afraid I might miss something important. I don't know about the rest of the course but active diagrams would be nice for the lessons about hormones and sugars. Something that would demonstrate how it works or maybe even some before and after.
I hope this is what you were looking for and I hope it helps. Regardless of the things I mentioned the course is worth every cent ¢. You and Michael have done a marvelous job.

Wow thanks a lot for your positive vibe :-)
There's some diagrams in there, on the Hormones page for example. I'll speak with Michael to see what we can do additionally!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Vincenti, Bonsai Bender

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 1 week ago #30454

• Joe Vincenti
  • Thanks received: 4
Thanks to Jonker, Mike and all those who put this together.
This could be a start of a series which could cover advanced courses in styling; plant disease control; grafting etc; :)

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 1 week ago #30456

• Bonsai Bender
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 70
Bloopers video?

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 1 week ago #30460

• Oscar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Bloopers video?

Hahahaha, you must know Michael well enough to know there were tons of bloopers :P

The new "Bonsai Fundamentals Course" 7 years 1 week ago #30477

• tubaboy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 170
The course, like the others is very informative.. and helpful. well worth the money.

• Page: