Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Journalist seeking interview subjects for article about bonsai tree community 3 years 6 months ago #62882

• BofhSkull
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 121

BofhSkull, Would you be interested in talking to me for the article?

Not against it but truly, that a joke more than anything. I have a few trees (15 maybe) and my wife thinks that’s 12 too many. :lol:
But that’s all there is, really... ;)

I certainly don’t consider myself obsessed with them or by bonsai in general.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Journalist seeking interview subjects for article about bonsai tree community 3 years 6 months ago #62899

• NYCWriter
  • NYCWriter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 1
Haha. Honestly that might be plenty to justify an article. I'll be in touch. If you could, please, shoot me a note to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can keep in touch. I'm still collecting subjects but I'd like to reach out. thanks!

Journalist seeking interview subjects for article about bonsai tree community 3 years 6 months ago #62948

• NYCWriter
  • NYCWriter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 1
Hello again,

The magazine I write for [www.melmagazine.com] has approved my article and I'd like the chance to chat with you about your collection sometime this week, over the phone, for about 15 minutes. Can we do that? Please reach out to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We can keep you anonymous if need be!

Thanks!

-- Michael Stahl [www.michaelstahlwrites.com]

• Page: