Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Sageretia Theezans Dying. Please help! 6 years 2 months ago #37383

• max63
  • max63's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
Hello everyone,

I got this bonsai a year ago from a Bonsai shop and it was doing really well until next week. I moved to a new apartment and drop it there a few days before moving. When I came back 4 days later it was all dried with part of the leaves all yellow and super thin almost like silk.
My new appartement is the same orientation, and the heating was off. I was used to water it once a week at this time so I thought that 4 days should be ok. But it seems that leaving it alone was not a good idea even for 4 days. I also dropped my chinese elm and it is still doing well.

I saw that all the leaves were dried and certains were yellow and others brown. And I also observed that the soil had white stains that looks like mold around the trunk. I thought it could be a disease so I cut the yellow leaves. Certainly a big mistake..

The tree doesn´t seem to recover and I have no clue of what could have caused such a disaster in such a short period of time. Do you have any idea?

My tree really looks like it´s dead...

Thank you!

Max

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sageretia Theezans Dying. Please help! 6 years 2 months ago #37389

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3654
Dried out?
Leaves froze to death when outside?

No worries. There are 10.000 more where that came from. Lucky it was just a mallsai.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: