Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

My first styling (be gentle) 4 years 10 months ago #50515

• Ivan Mann
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 603
That makes good sense. Bending disturbs those little things I can't see, and you want to string stress out a little at a time rather than pile it on all are once.

I pretty much figured out 70 years ago about asking questions, and haven't stopped. Fortunately I seem to have passed the trait on to the kids, a good accomplishment. The problem with us headstrong individuals is that we need to accept the answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clicio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My first styling (be gentle) 4 years 10 months ago #50521

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3654

I pretty much figured out 70 years ago about asking questions, and haven't stopped. Fortunately I seem to have passed the trait on to the kids, a good accomplishment. The problem with us headstrong individuals is that we need to accept the answers.

Hehe, accepting answers is something I only do if I can grasp the truth in them. If it feels wrong, I will continue on pushing for a better explanation.
(Actually, for work I have now become a six sigma certified change leader. Core to this is always asking people "why" and "So what" when it comes to their work. This way you eventually get to the core of a problem and the real reason why people do things the way they do. Lots of fun seeing awareness doom in someones eyes that they actually have the answer to improvements in their own hands.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: