• Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Miracle-Gro 12 years 8 months ago #1250

• BassandBonsai
  • BassandBonsai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 0
Cool indeed. Been up to anything lately?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Miracle-Gro 12 years 8 months ago #1251

• Leslie
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 7
Ohhhhh yeaaaaaahhh...lol

Yesterday I treated most of my houseplants (three of which I want to start as bonsai) for spider mites and a bit of scale. ...sigh...:S My neighbour across the hall helped by bringing over his little cart on wheels, loaded them all in a big plastic tub, then wheeled them down three floors and out to the side lawn where I sprayed them good with a 3-in-1 "green" insecticide. What a chore that was. I will do them again in about 7 to 10 days. My little Ficus "Jamina"...she came with the scale when I bought her...:angry: ...she is due for her 2nd treatment any day now. LOL! Yet, she seems to be doing really well and has lots of new little leaf spikes coming...so that's very good news.

We have outdoor musicfests here every Wed. & Sat. night which is located in a park on the shore of Little Lake...really, that's the name of it. Anyway, I went to see Chilliwack play there this past Sat. and it was fantastic. This Canadian Band has been together for 41 years and they are still going strong! Classic Rock. Do you know any of their music?

Other than that, I'm not up to a lot.....getting out much is restricted due my physical disability however, I keep myself busy with art, carving, woodburning as in the art of "pyrography" and, of course...my new found passion, Bonsai!!!:P I go to my second meeting with the Bonsai Club tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to that. It's a bit of a drive (about 45 minutes) however, so far it's working out for me.

Thanks for asking, Hannah. How about you?

PS~I'm going to get something to eat now, so I'll read your response later, K?;)

Re: Miracle-Gro 12 years 8 months ago #1252

• BassandBonsai
  • BassandBonsai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 0
So cool! No, I don't really know any of their music, but it's cool that they've been at it for so long.
Well... today was the first day of school, so I've got that to keep me occupied. I'm a junior this year, and I could have graduated at the end of my sophomore year, but since I stayed I can get enough credits to graduate with academic honors and get some college courses in.
I'm taking Japanese and I play bass in both the orchestra and jazz band, and am in the respective clubs. My favorite tv show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and my favorite books are the books of Pellinor.

• Page: