Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Mallsai excercise 5 years 11 months ago #40228

• spacewood
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 113
I have Chinese Elm mallsai inside my home for an year now and its doing well. If you manage to do it right and get the magic fly you can keep these indoors. That does not apply to trees not trained indoors, of course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mallsai excercise 5 years 11 months ago #40232

• Felidae
  • Felidae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 236

I have Chinese Elm mallsai inside my home for an year now and its doing well. If you manage to do it right and get the magic fly you can keep these indoors.

Thanks, I’ll do my best. :) I think even the big chain stores won’t sell, if no one can keep alive all indoors without space technology (e.g Elms). I believe, outside on the sun it will be even better, but in the winter, I really plan to use light. I’ll have too much plant, and too few place near suitable windows. Like this, I’ll win space, and those trees can have more growth potential.

Mallsai excercise 5 years 11 months ago #40272

• spacewood
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 113
Biggest problem with these and Bonsai's in general is that they are kept in pot. Pot can get very hot in summer and very cold in winter. Its why you have to know how to keep a Bonsai outdoors properly.

Mallsai excercise 5 years 11 months ago #40283

• Felidae
  • Felidae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 236

Biggest problem with these and Bonsai's in general is that they are kept in pot. Pot can get very hot in summer and very cold in winter. Its why you have to know how to keep a Bonsai outdoors properly.

Yup, physics :)

• Page: