1. One place tells me to place my seeds in the peat moss that was provided and put the pots in plastic bag and put them in the fridge til they sprout; yes/no?
2. Another place tells me to put the seed pot (with peat) in indirect lighted area; yes/no?
3. Yet another place (online places) tells me to put them in direct sunlight; yes/no?
4. At what point do I transfer the seedlings to my mixture (perlite, akadama, pumice & lav
5. Do you deliver to Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
First of all, there is no such thing as bonsai seed. All seeds in these kits are seeds that will grow out to become normal, full grown trees if left untouched.
That being said, there is no need to buy a kit that has seeds that are from an unknown seller, with unknown seeds that are who knows how old. These kits are scams to be honest.
I assume you want to start with bonsai. Starting from seeds takes about 10-15 years in the best circumstances and a skilled person to make something remotely looking like a bonsai.
My advice: if you want to start from seed just go out in the forest and collect some local seeds. Plenty to find, fresh, free and of a tree that is native to your region which means less problems .
One last advice: there is no such thing as an indoor tree, in case you were thinking about placing your future trees inside.
Hope that helps, any more questions, just ask away.