Money Tree

• CarolF4
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thanks received: 2

Money Tree was created by CarolF4

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #78646
Well, I just got my new Money Tree in today. In great shape. So, I now added it to my collection. Which are doing good. I live in Kentucky and the temps are down in the 20's-30's and lower. We also just had a bit of snow. so, all of my indoor plants stay inside with my grow lights, humidifier, and a fan to help with air circulation.
I live in a one bedroom apartment with a porch. So, not alot of room. I work with what I have. Love my collection. I work nights at the hospital.

Here is my update collection along tight the Money Tree.

Carol
by CarolF4

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tropfrog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1359

Replied by Tropfrog on topic Money Tree

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #78647
I think you had 4 trees when you wrote that you should not buy more trees since there were no more space. I think I told you that you will get more. :) Now you have 13! I think you will get at least one more, superstitious or not.

Nice decition to shoose money tree. From what I have read very good for indoor growing.

In bonsai we strive to create a miniature of a natural tree. The braided trunks are far from a natural growth pattern. Once it starts to grow, I would separate to a forest planting. If you like the braided trunks, just keep it as is and don't call it bonsai. Not all plants in ones collection needs to be bonsai.
Last Edit:1 year 5 months ago by Tropfrog
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Tropfrog.

• CarolF4
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thanks received: 2

Replied by CarolF4 on topic Money Tree

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #78649
Yep, I love the trees, although I know I need to keep the number down due to us living. in the one bedroom apartment.
They are currently on a 4 foot table and I just bought a 6 foot table for the just in cases that I will be transferring them to. I will fold up the 4 ft table and put it away for when summer gets here and I can put them out to the porch. I also have a 2nd grow light on the way.
I am learning a lot from them.

Carol
by CarolF4