• Page:

TOPIC: Trees for sale

Trees for sale 3 weeks 5 days ago #46064

Hi All,

I am running out of space in my garden, and I have decided to let go of my smaller trees that I always seem to forget, or of which I have near-duplicates. So.. This could be your lucky day!

I am not going to ship trees. So we need to arrange a pickup at my place/work/bonsai dusseldorf. Or if you will be at the Trphy in Belgium in FEbruary, I can bring trees there too.

Here goes:

A little olive, 50E

Pinus Sylvestris, originally from Poland. NOw since some 3 years in my garden. I am tired of the species, and even just trimmed the needles this fall. It is budding nicely so in Spring you can remove the ugly brown ends. Nice lower trunk movement and well-aged flacky bark make this a nice specimen, if you like pines. 100E

This semi-cascade juniper sits in a pot by Will Baddely. I realized I am ignoring the tree. It should receive some proper attention, and you can get this show ready in 2 seasons. I am sad to let it go, but it deserves better than what I am giving it. 175E

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clicio
  • leatherback
  • leatherback's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1684

Trees for sale 3 weeks 5 days ago #46065

Nice ones LB :)
  • Mimo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 420

Trees for sale 3 weeks 5 days ago #46076

Good price on the juniper but Im afraid I can't deliver a düsseldorf tour until summer
  • Madartej21
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 100

Trees for sale 3 weeks 5 days ago #46079

Would you bring the juniper to Brazil?
:woohoo:
  • Clicio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 718
  • Page: