Bonsai forum

Please help my nan with prices for bonsai pots?

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please help my nan with prices for bonsai pots? was created by MarkPot

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #78645
Hi All

I'm looking for some help please.

My grandad who used to grow/collect bonsai tree's sadly passed away a few years back but recently my nan (grandmother) who is no longer able to look after herself has moved into a nursing home that can provide the 247 care she requires for her Parkinson's. She has asked me if i could sell a few things on her behalf, and some of them being bonsai pots.

She has no idea how much they are worth, and i said i would try and find out for her.

I have quite a few and some say made in Japan with some with symbols stamped under the pots.

She wants to use the money towards Christmas present for the grand children, so thought I better get a move on.

Thanks for your time and help.
by MarkPot

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by FrankC on topic Please help my nan with prices for bonsai pots?

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #78650
Sorry to hear from your nan, but htis is a international forum, it would help if we know where you live. In my opinion, I think it's gonna be a lot easier to sell them locally. It will be to expensive to ship them around. Prices for this kind of pots are around 10 to 20 €, except for antique pots, but then, I have no clue .
by FrankC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.