• Page:

TOPIC: BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY ..

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 2 months ago #33708

this is not what i was expecting ..when i paid for a beginners course ..this was false advertising ...nothing in detailed information ..at all in in a 25 sec discussion ......i would like some contact information on how to get my money back ..or exchange for a more detailed advanced product!!!!!
  • WILLIAMS
  • WILLIAMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 2 months ago #33710

WILLIAMS wrote: this is not what i was expecting ..when i paid for a beginners course ..this was false advertising ...nothing in detailed information ..at all in in a 25 sec discussion ......i would like some contact information on how to get my money back ..or exchange for a more detailed advanced product!!!!!

Not sure what you were expecting from a beginners course - which I would not expect to include detailed advanced stuff.
I'm just a forum member / visitor, so all I can do for you is report your post to the moderator.
  • Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1166

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 2 months ago #33711

thank you very much ...that its all am asking ...and hopefully i could get a exchange ..or refund ......
  • WILLIAMS
  • WILLIAMS's Avatar Topic Author

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 2 months ago #33712

WILLIAMS wrote: this is not what i was expecting ..when i paid for a beginners course ..this was false advertising ...nothing in detailed information ..at all in in a 25 sec discussion ......i would like some contact information on how to get my money back ..or exchange for a more detailed advanced product!!!!!

Hello Williams, so sorry to hear the course did not match your expectations! Not sure what you meant with a 25 sec discussion, the course takes about 2 hours and goes exactly through the curriculum as shown on: www.bonsaiempire.com/courses/beginners-course
For any concerns about your purchase, please contact our team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Oscar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thanks received: 138

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 2 months ago #33738

I bought the course and thought it to be quite informational I also went on to buy the intermediate course witch I also thought was great. At the top of each lesson there is a button that says next lecture you can also scroll down and pick witch lesson you wish to watch or rewatch if you would like.
  • Travi51
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 35

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 1 week ago #35049

Sorry to wake an old thread but I could not find the answer to my question and this seemed the most relevant thread.

How long before I can watch a course I have paid for please?
  • Jasonpariah

BONSAI BIGGNERS COURSE ......TOOK MY MONEY .. 1 year 1 week ago #35050

Its just popped up..........cheers
  • Jasonpariah
  • Page: