Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Some photography (not bonsai related: fashion/fineart/beauty work) 5 years 8 months ago #42502

• JackyM
  • Thanks received: 7
Before I went DSLR I had a Fuji inbetween model, but I hated it and only had it for 2 weeks I think?

For me, the deciding factor to go for Nikon was just because it felt better to hold it. But I always like to have the fun "bashing competition" whenever I see Canon users though. but from what I understand, the technology is so close the body doesn't really make the difference.
My next project is to create a light box with LEDs (I have a small one, but my hobbies require some more space) in my wall storage. (ETA whenever..).
Maybe even big enough for my seedlings if I hurry.

I have to agree with Felidae, show us some nature photography :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some photography (not bonsai related: fashion/fineart/beauty work) 5 years 8 months ago #42503

• JackyM
  • Thanks received: 7
I really love the Albatross (?), perfect moody b/w with use of empty space. I would buy and hang that on a wall if I saw that hanging in a store.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leroycoutts

Some photography (not bonsai related: fashion/fineart/beauty work) 5 years 8 months ago #42505

• Madartej21
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 102

I really love the Albatross (?), perfect moody b/w with use of empty space. I would buy and hang that on a wall if I saw that hanging in a store.

Agreed. Love the negative space there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: leroycoutts

Some photography (not bonsai related: fashion/fineart/beauty work) 5 years 8 months ago #42507

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3653
Haha,
More than one person trying their hand at photography by the looks of things. As a doctoral student I ran a relatively succesfull web & internat company, which I stopped when I left Europe for a bit. Still playing with camera's and images but for fun now..

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mimo, Clicio, Felidae

Some photography (not bonsai related: fashion/fineart/beauty work) 5 years 8 months ago #42515

• leroycoutts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thanks received: 25

Thanks a bunch. That is a pelican, not an albatross. Shot at night in Low light.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackyM

• Page: