TOPIC:

Should I pot it, ground it, or leave it alone? 6 years 10 months ago #32351

• Clicio
  • Clicio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1549
Hello, folks;
This above, and other questions like the ones below seems to be recurrent and asked by newbies every single day.
"How do I style my Ficus Ginseng Bonsai?"
" I got this bonsai as a present, what should I do with it?" (a 3 month old cutting)
" My bonsai is dying. It's a Juniper and I keep it inside, 'cause it's warmer inside."
So , what about making a small list of the most asked questions in the forum, with its respective answers, and make it available to newbies with a title like "newbies, read me first!" ?
Don't you think a post like that could be helpful? Or am I spoiling the fun? :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Should I pot it, ground it, or leave it alone? 6 years 10 months ago #32361

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

Hello, folks;
This above, and other questions like the ones below seems to be recurrent and asked by newbies every single day.
"How do I style my Ficus Ginseng Bonsai?"
" I got this bonsai as a present, what should I do with it?" (a 3 month old cutting)
" My bonsai is dying. It's a Juniper and I keep it inside, 'cause it's warmer inside."
So , what about making a small list of the most asked questions in the forum, with its respective answers, and make it available to newbies with a title like "newbies, read me first!" ?
Don't you think a post like that could be helpful? Or am I spoiling the fun? :silly:

We are working on that already ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clicio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: