"Priced bonsai" as Auk requested

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

"Priced bonsai" as Auk requested was created by Leung

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45620
As Auk mentioned, it is long time ago, that we have actually seen some "priced" specimens on this forum - so here you go, pictures taken from Omiya Bonsai Village - enjoy
by Leung

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Auk, Ricky73, Madartej21, Clicio, TMax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Leung on topic "Priced bonsai" as Auk requested

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45621
by Leung

This message has attachments images.

Replied by Auk on topic "Priced bonsai" as Auk requested

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45622
Awesome.. thanks. Did you make these pictures?
by Auk

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45623
I took them with my smartphone :)
by Leung

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45625

Leung wrote: I took them with my smartphone :)

I'm jealous... I really think I need to go there at least once in this life.
by Auk

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45626
Auk, it is beyond amazing - if I had the money, I would go there every year - the food is insane, the nature and culture is amazing.. and the Bonsai.. they are just from another world.. :)
by Leung

Replied by Madartej21 on topic "Priced bonsai" as Auk requested

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45627

Leung wrote: Auk, it is beyond amazing - if I had the money, I would go there every year - the food is insane, the nature and culture is amazing.. and the Bonsai.. they are just from another world.. :)

Going there from time to time is expensive. Thats why I thought of moving there. But I think Im already too engaged for moving countries.
by Madartej21

"Priced bonsai" as Auk requested - Bonsai forum

Bonsai forum

Replied by leatherback on topic "Priced bonsai" as Auk requested

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45628

Auk wrote: I'm jealous... I really think I need to go there at least once in this life.

I was there and.. To be honest.. I thought many of the nurseries were poorly maintained. Not as many great trees as I had hoped. I saw much better nurseries outside omiya. So if you go, schedule to do a broad visit and not focus on Omiya only..
by leatherback

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45631

leatherback wrote:

Auk wrote: I'm jealous... I really think I need to go there at least once in this life.

I was there and.. To be honest.. I thought many of the nurseries were poorly maintained. Not as many great trees as I had hoped. I saw much better nurseries outside omiya. So if you go, schedule to do a broad visit and not focus on Omiya only..

Ah.... 'there' meaning 'Japan'. If I get the chance to go there, it certainly wouldn't be Omiya only - or even Bonsai only. There's so much I'd like to see and do there.
by Auk

Replied by Clicio on topic "Priced bonsai" as Auk requested

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #45638
Been there, I love the place.
There is an old thread of mine with many wonderful.trees, from last year.

This image is hidden for guests.
by Clicio

This message has an attachment image.