what bonsai tree would you recommend?

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Ivan Mann on topic what bonsai tree would you recommend?

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #48468
Find a bonsai club close to you and ask them what they recommend for your locale.

You don't have to join the club, but you will get a chance to watch people do what you can only read about on the web.
by Ivan Mann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

what bonsai tree would you recommend? - Bonsai forum

Bonsai forum

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Alena on topic what bonsai tree would you recommend?

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #48470
Thank you so much. its helped me a lot.
by Alena

Replied by Alena on topic what bonsai tree would you recommend?

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #48471
thank you Ivan, I will look into that.
by Alena

Replied by leatherback on topic what bonsai tree would you recommend?

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #48475

Alena wrote: I was planning to keep it indoors. is it relatively easy to take care of for you?

I find it very troublesome to keep tropical trees as bonsai. They just do not like the dark, short days and the dry air inside. I refuse to build big lumpy contraptions to raise humidity, and I will certainly not be running grow-lights. As a result, all my tropicals look iffy at the start of spring.
by leatherback
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alena