Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

courses 4 years 3 weeks ago #56818

• Hud
  • Hud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
Do you get any kind of certificate of completion in any of the courses or if you finish them all? I would love to have something showing that I have had training. Im looking for an online class or classes that will give me that. Hello by the way! Im Hud and new here. I've been searching for a good thorough bonsai course and this one keeps grabbing my attention but I really would like something after completion. I would take all the classes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

courses 4 years 3 weeks ago #56819

• tubaboy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 170
you do get a certificate, but as far as I can tell your name is not on it... I never much cared for them... the courses are very good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hud

courses 4 years 3 weeks ago #56820

• Hud
  • Hud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
do you get one for each class or must you complete them all. Also what is the difference in the first lesson and second of begining? i know a little already I need to know how to go into the woods and get my own and where to start from there. how to make a large tree with an already large trunk into a smaller tree, how long after that do you leave it in a regular grow pot until limbs form because they are so far up usually on the already larger taller trees. so when you cut them you are left with a bare trunk sometimes and roots. Also the pruning and potting shaping all of it except the last two 7.99 courses.

courses 4 years 3 weeks ago #56821

• tubaboy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 170
each class has a certificate... you can look at the course lectures on the pages for the course and get an idea of what it teaches. as far as collecting trees I think the developing deciduous has a lecture on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar, Hud

courses 4 years 1 week ago #57082

• Drishti
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 1
of course, every completion in any courses will get a certificate.

• Page: