Bonsai forum

TOPIC:

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 month ago #75121

• Tropfrog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1352
Right now I use Boya BY-WM4 PRO mics. They are not that expensive and gives a fairly good result. But with your quality videos and knowledge 1000 subs and better equipment is just around the corner :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: leatherback

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 month ago #75130

• jojo22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 47
thank you for this video which suits me very well, I suppose that the thread that you put on the graft, know for preventing it from moving with the wind, when do you do it!!!

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 2 weeks ago #75563

• leatherback
  • leatherback's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3654
So I did another few vids. THis one has been getting some attentions. Would be great if people would drop a comment & like on youtube :blush:

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 2 weeks ago #75564

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

thank you for this video which suits me very well, I suppose that the thread that you put on the graft, know for preventing it from moving with the wind, when do you do it!!!

That is absolutely right!
Feel free to pop questions also directly on youtube below the vid. It seems to help with getting my videos shown more.
I try to respond there every day :)

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 2 weeks ago #75565

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Right now I use Boya BY-WM4 PRO mics. They are not that expensive and gives a fairly good result. But with your quality videos and knowledge 1000 subs and better equipment is just around the corner :)

I am sad to say.. Not nearly there :(

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 week ago #75601

• Tropfrog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hmm. 18 vids in 3 months and almost 350 subs. I got my first hundred subs after 18 months and more than 100 vids. Your channel is growing really good and you are less than a year from montetization. I still have another 6 years and 300 vids left if I keep on growing like I did so far :).

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 week ago #75615

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hmm. 18 vids in 3 months and almost 350 subs. I got my first hundred subs after 18 months and more than 100 vids. Your channel is growing really good and you are less than a year from montetization. I still have another 6 years and 300 vids left if I keep on growing like I did so far :).

Which channel is yours? I am sure we can push it. If everyone reading your posts goes to your channel and comments on a few videos that they watch, I think it might make a difference?

I must say, I am slightly shocked.
My channel got a push last weekend, and now it seems to draw in bigger numbers and some of the earlier videos that stalled are now drawing views
I had a special marker from Youtube yesterday, congratulating me with a 50% traffic increase. I think I tripped some threshold, as there does not seem to be a lot you can do to promote the channel after you reach the first dozen subs..

I know I have spent a few hours lately learning how to get people to watch videos and click on your titles, but there must be some other trip in the system.

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 week ago #75617

• Tropfrog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have had videos that peaked for no apparant reason and seasonal vids that peak every year at the same time. Funny that I spend so much more on vids in summer, but the peak is allways december. When the christmas tree bonsai forrest draws views to all my other videos. Sometimes its possible to understand why things is happening, Sometimes impossible.

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 week ago #75642

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I was sure this one would be picked up, but it has fallen flat after an initial push. Ah well. Some calm images of an old arakawa bonsai, and the schocking rootwork I did to it.

Enjoy!

Bonsai styling videos 2 years 1 week ago #75656

• jojo22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 47
nice video
The following user(s) said Thank You: leatherback