Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Question for juniper in the winter. 6 years 2 months ago #37001

• Parkerbryan
  • Parkerbryan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
Hi! im new to bonsai and just received mine today through mail. It is currently winter where I live and the temperatures are going to get into the 20s. I have a juniper bonsai and was wondering if I should bring it in at night. Also if you have any care tips I would love to hear them! Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for juniper in the winter. 6 years 2 months ago #37002

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

Hi! im new to bonsai and just received mine today through mail. It is currently winter where I live and the temperatures are going to get into the 20s. I have a juniper bonsai and was wondering if I should bring it in at night. Also if you have any care tips I would love to hear them! Thank you for your time.

A few tips:
- Make sure what you buy before you buy it, so you know what care the plant requires and you can make sure you can provide that care
- Search the forum. Questions about Junipers and their position in winter are asked and replied to very often

Do not bring your juniper indoors. Junipers do not belong there and the plant is not going to like being moved and getting in a different climate twice a day.

Care tips can be found under the Tree Species section on this site.

20 degrees is pretty warm, unless when you are using a non-standard temperature scale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Auk.
  • Page: