Poison and harmful chemicals

Poison and harmful chemicals - Bonsai forum

Bonsai forum

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Poison and harmful chemicals was created by RoAqua

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #37607
So I have an essential oil bought from a pharmacy. I usually buy them from a specialized store and they aren't harmful for my bonsai. Bur with this one is different. It is an peppermint oil. Instead of trying it on a leave first, I just putted some drops on it and even on a new grown branch. You'd ask why. Well it is because I read that peppermint oil not only smells nice but it makes pests and spiders go away. It was weird because this oil smelled weird. After a half a hour the leaves where the liquid fell started to turn black and die. Including the new branch!!! I watered it immediately to wash the oil away but I'm also afraid that it will harm its roots too. What can I do? Also I can't repot it by now. Any suggestions?
by RoAqua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Clicio on topic Poison and harmful chemicals

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #37608
If your soil has good drainage, water it with a bonsai hose for at least 10 minutes.
Pray.
Don't use unknown chemicals on your trees.
by Clicio
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoAqua

Replied by RoAqua on topic Poison and harmful chemicals

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #37609
It is very dark now where I live because it is night and I'm afraid I might woke up somebody. What if I wait until morning? Can I still have any chance?
by RoAqua