Bonsai forum

Dry and Dull Serissa

• sylvestrios
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0

Dry and Dull Serissa was created by sylvestrios

Posted 6 years 2 weeks ago #39037
Serissa leaves are dull and drying out ( imgur.com/JV5zQjH ). I have 4 serissas and haven't had a problem at all until recently. the one on the left is one I bought last week and it bloomed just the other day ( imgur.com/1cCNzPj ) now most of the leaves are dry and dull. I know that they have a freak out period but all I've experienced at most is a few leaves dropping and thats it. I realize this could be that but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I haven't misted this one due to its flowering but I do have all of my bonsai on humidity trays. I've had the one on the right for four months and didn't start having a problem until now and its worse than the new one. it flowered earlier last month and it receives a daily misting. I did move but that was also early March. I also have not taken them outside as the weather hasn't been consistent (70 to 40 overnight), they are in a southwest facing window ( imgur.com/QeioQIz ). I would like any advice on how to treat them. I also have a serissa that is pre bonsai (that is doing very well) and want to get its trunk thicker and was wondering if repotting it in this would be okay ( imgur.com/a/Jz9Z3 )
by sylvestrios

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.