Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Ginseng with long branch that is HEALTHY and the rest seems sick!? Help!!! 4 years 10 months ago #49453

• AndreaT
  • AndreaT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yup. I understand
Just was looking for advice on how to maintain my tree with nature. I never had a stock shoot out like that before... and I have had issues with my trees losing their “tree-ness” in the past.
I came to this forum hoping for useful advice. Not being repetitively asked for a photo- especially when this is my profile photo, which clearly shows a tall very-tree-like bonsai with multiple leaves and a strong root. This one is new and is 10 years mature. Still in the same condition as it was when I purchased it other than leaf loss due to this branch.
You didn’t answer any of my questions, just seem to be on a quest of “who knows what a ‘real’ Bonsai is, and how much work they take, and who doesn’t.”
I’ve seen your comments on other users posts who are obviously beginners.
You seem to be the type of person who enjoys making others feel like they don’t know anything, rather than giving useful advice.
I won’t be using this forum any more
Google can answer my questions rather than being accused of having a regular house plant just because I had a question about something I’d never experienced with my Bonsai before...
all the best on your mission

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ginseng with long branch that is HEALTHY and the rest seems sick!? Help!!! 4 years 10 months ago #49466

• Orlando
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 151
That's why i ignore 99% of the questions here .People take time to answer and get this shit!
They can't look for themself or even send a picture. A picture is worth a thousand words.
You have gotten usefull advice but can't comprehend it, Fool

Ginseng with long branch that is HEALTHY and the rest seems sick!? Help!!! 4 years 10 months ago #49468

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3653
OK, fine. I told you nothing Google could tell you.
So why not use google?

Your profile picture? Do you honestly think anybody can tell anything from something that small?

Please, yes, do leave. You got me pretty annoyed. I tried to be helpful even though you feel we should have a crystal ball to know what is going on. You can only get help, if you ar eopen to help the people trying to help you.Instead, you reject everything we say

Ginseng with long branch that is HEALTHY and the rest seems sick!? Help!!! 4 years 10 months ago #49469

• Clicio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1549
Andrea, you have lost a great opportunity to learn from people that have seen the same problem as yours time and time again. Experienced people talking about grafts and growing trees outdoors.
You have chosen not to listen. A pity.

• Page: