Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Crassula Cutting = Mame progression. 12 years 4 months ago #2774

• aklister71
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thanks received: 2
:huh: it can get quite confusing with all the different type of Bonsai.

:S soooo much stuff to research ... :lol:

It is nice to know I have a good group to rely on when I have questions.

;) Hopefully I can be of some help too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Crassula Cutting = Mame progression. 12 years 4 months ago #2783

• joncoh101
  • joncoh101's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thanks received: 3
Angie dont worry you will learn it all soon, when i first started i read any book i could find, researched things on the internet, the thing is its fun doing that but dont worry if you dont remember it, i find i usually only learn things if i use it practically or in a certain situation, dont worry if you dont know all of the different styles and things, you will learn soon. The thing is also dont focus too much on the styles, they are supposed to just be a guideline set by the Japanese so that the Western Culture could understand and practise the art of Bonsai properly

Re: Crassula Cutting = Mame progression. 12 years 4 months ago #2788

• Leslie
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 7

:huh: it can get quite confusing with all the different type of Bonsai.

:S soooo much stuff to research ... :lol:

It is nice to know I have a good group to rely on when I have questions.

;) Hopefully I can be of some help too.

Hi Angie...you have already helped me tremendously with your research skills. ;) I only just began studying this amazing art of bonsai five months ago and for the first several weeks I crammed to learn as much as I could until my brain felt like it couldn't absorb any more info. :pinch: I am also self-taught on the computer and still learning so that can also add to the challenge! LOL! You will read time and time again how this art takes many years to learn and perfect and is a challenging exercise in patience. :whistle:

I don't know what I would do without this group...to be able to ask questions, share ideas/info, successes and failures. Hang in there, relax and enjoy the ride! :woohoo:

Re: Crassula Cutting = Mame progression. 12 years 4 months ago #2791

• daniele
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wood ash is too fine particles, it ended up fill in substrates, is good only in the garden if used directly!

It's also good to acidify the substrates (fertilizers raise PH of substrates).

To make elements in the ash : you put a liter of ash for ten liters of water during one day, filtered and added to the anti chlorosis (see dosage depending on the number of liters) use from late June to late August and January, February and March.

• Page: