Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Ficus Bonsai Tree is Dying 8 years 8 months ago #16553

• bara
  • Thanks received: 0
Hi there.. This is my first post on the forum and i didn't want to open a new topic about it. I am reading both the site and the forum as much as possible but i cant really tell that i got it covered yet. I loved the site and can see that you guys are really helpfull so i want to thank you all for putting this whole thing together.

I was super bored about my small flat being too small for pet animals or most of the other ideas i came up with. I was in a big store last week and saw these nice looking flower pots. They were really nice and cheap so i got 6 of them and started looking at the plants whenever i walke passed by a store and now i got several plants. It was maybe a mistake to get the plants without knowing what would suit my place and conditions and without knowing how to take care of them but one of them is a ficus bonsai and i ended up finding videos on youtube first and followed the links and ended up here. I have also seen many other videos and collections etc. It was an amazing accident. I knew about bonsai a little but had no idea about how it is done and how amazing it can be. So i am reading as much as possible and trying to figure out how to take care of my plant but i guess some quick tips will help better while i learn untill a basic level.

I will share some pictures of my plant and explain the conditions and all. At this time of the year what should be done what should be followed etc.. i believe This little buddy will make it through this year :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by bara.

Ficus Bonsai Tree is Dying 8 years 8 months ago #16555

• Samantha
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 151
Hi Bara, nice to meet you, perhaps, we chat some more.

It would have been much better if you started your own topic, here in the netherworld, some people consider it impolite to butt in, perhaps adambonsai won't take it personal, since your new and all.

When you start your very first topic, could you tell us what kind of plant you intend on growing in your flat. Then, maybe, we can tell you if can last a year, or just a few days. You see, many plants just can't live inside.

And of course, we love pictures, and it does help us to help you.

Besides if you had your own topic, more people may want to take a look at it, just to see what "Bara" has to say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: