Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Wisteria trouble. Tiny brown spots and growing 4 years 11 months ago #49133

• tpthompson0
  • tpthompson0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
Not really sure what is going on with my wisteria. Repotted at very early spring time (5 weeks ago) I live in central Indiana. Been outside ever since repot. Temperatures are fluctuating but becoming more consistent between 12C night and 25C day. I typically don't water it or take it out of the sun so as to keep it in its position other than some rotating. I let all weather effect it and let rain do its job. Recently though I started seeing this very tiny brown dots on the leaves and now some are getting bigger and moving to other leaves. Some still stay tiny. Most arent getting bigger. Although there are some other larger spots that look noticeably
darker almost black. I fertilized about two weeks after repot with slow release pellets and then once a week with water mixed liquid fertilizer. Also use a 3 in 1 spray for pesticide, fungicide, and insecticide but not seeing any change in the leaves. They are not as dark green either and are somewhat tending to curl. Soil and pot drain very well though.
I am just not sure if this is a sort of issue or if the tree is healthy and Im just stupid and messing it up. Any help with diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated!!! :silly:

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wisteria trouble. Tiny brown spots and growing 4 years 11 months ago #49138

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3654
Did you repot it before or after it came out of dormancy?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpthompson0

Wisteria trouble. Tiny brown spots and growing 4 years 11 months ago #49141

• tpthompson0
  • tpthompson0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
After dormancy.

• Page: