Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16461

• ibraheemcninja
  • ibraheemcninja's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
hello i have been a member for a will now and i wanted to udat about my tree sindbad he turned bright green tonight and he might be giting a new pot:3 also i wanted to know something i have notices and im not jokeing and lieing (tree is by my cupter) anyways everytime i play minecraft my tree turnes bright green (only if im in the woods thuo) and whays no hate coments also my trees my friend so dont inslat my tree :3 :side: :side: :side: :side: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :) :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: B) B) B) B) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16463

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 3653
?

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16467

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

hello i have been a member for a will now and i wanted to udat about my tree sindbad he turned bright green tonight and he might be giting a new pot:3 also i wanted to know something i have notices and im not jokeing and lieing (tree is by my cupter) anyways everytime i play minecraft my tree turnes bright green (only if im in the woods thuo) and whays no hate coments also my trees my friend so dont inslat my tree

"Hello, I have been a member for a while and I wanted to update about my tree Sindbad. It turned bright green tonight and might be getting a new pot. Also, I wanted to know something. I have noticed, and I am not joking and lying (the tree is near my computer), that everytime I play minecraft, my tree turns bright green (only if I 'm in the woods though. No hate comments, my tree is also my friend so do not insult my tree"

*sigh*

Watch this on Youtube, full screen, and your tree will become blue.

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16473

• ibraheemcninja
this is only some times:3 and no its imposible for a tree to turn blue(depending if your talking about a blue pine tree) and i was just say this becuze becuze it keeps goin dark green to bright green and always areound the time i play minecraft it happens (:/diidnt i say no hate comments)

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16474

• ibraheemcninja
but funny joke about the tree turning blue i know i soundd stuiped but like i sead only some times. plzz no more hate coment:3

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16481

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It's not a joke. Try it.

BTW never heard of Juniperus Squamata 'blue star', 'blue carpet', 'blue swede', Juniperus Chinensis 'blue point', Juniperus Horizontalis 'blue rug'... etc ?

Last edit: Post by Auk.

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16512

• redman85
  • Thanks received: 11
can a user or member be kicked out by the admin based on the the nonsense and lack of content on any matter whatsoever ?

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16513

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

can a user or member be kicked out by the admin based on the the nonsense and lack of content on any matter whatsoever ?

Redman, not really. Although if someone is clearly just spamming the forum they will of course be blocked by a moderatore.

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16514

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Kicking out a young guy that is a bit too enthousiastic about is new hobby? I wouldn't know why. You don't HAVE to read it.

BTW, let me explain something (though I guess most people already figured it out).

The tree is close to the computer screen. He plays minecraft. The tree turns green when he is in the woods.
If he would be watching 'blue planet', the glow of the screen reflecting on the tree would make it look more bluish.

What I forgot:
Obviously, the tree should not be near the computer screen, but outside.

my tree sinbad 8 years 8 months ago #16515

• leatherback
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Auk, I thought that was obvious. I would say, the OP would also have realized this..?

As for the plant needing to be outside; obviously, true.

• Page: