Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Bonsai Empire Advanced Course 2 with Bjorn Bjorholm 4 years 11 months ago #49200

• Clicio
  • Clicio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1549
I have just finished the Advanced Course 2 in this site.
www.bonsaiempire.com/courses/advanced-course-2

As always, I enjoyed it a lot.
Bjorn makes the most amazing techniques look easy, I love the flow and the timing he manages to do in his courses, and his honesty.
Just as an example, one of the most famous lecturer from the USA in one of his live advanced courses breaks a branch. What happens then is, he goes ahead as if nothing had happened when obviously it did: he had snapped an important branch.
In this advanced course from Empire, Bjorn also breaks a big branch when bending it; it happens to everybody after all. But he shows it, and explains that once it happens one has to find a way to change some plans and finish the styling, resulting in a beautiful tree, no matter what.
I like this approach.
Among all interesting topics, the ones most important to me were the ones about displaying your trees: Ogata, Chuuhin and Shohin, in two, three and seven point displays. I read a lot about bonsai, but this was the first time I had it so clear and to the point.
Excellent, and I will suggest it to all people involved in bonsai.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: leatherback, FrankC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsai Empire Advanced Course 2 with Bjorn Bjorholm 4 years 11 months ago #49267

• Oscar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thanks received: 291
Thanks Clicio! Glad you liked it :-)
For anyone reading this, we have free previews so also without paying you can enjoy some of the content!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clicio, theRam

Bonsai Empire Advanced Course 2 with Bjorn Bjorholm 2 years 7 months ago #72213

• Tiberiusjones
  • Thanks received: 0
I signed up for the course and haven't regretted. There is a wealth of knowldege there I have barely begun to tap into as I am still a beginner but the concepts and presentation are well worth it!

• Page: