Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Bonsai Outlet 10 years 4 months ago #10180

• Freetree
  • Freetree's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
Hey fellow tree lovers,

I have a problem and need some advice. I am currently looking to start a RedWood tree and found one on Bonsaioutlet.com (www.bonsaioutlet.com). They seem to be pretty well established with a partnership with 'tiny roots'.

Has anyone had a bad experience with these guys?
Are they real? Any other suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsai Outlet 10 years 4 months ago #10181

• Oscar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thanks received: 291
Jep, they are real! I never ordered with them, but we had a contest not too long ago sponsored by Bonsai Outlet. Ashley, the owner, is a nice guy.

Keep us posted, if you decide to order with them, please let us know what your experiences were!

Bonsai Outlet 9 years 3 weeks ago #14965

• Al H
  • Thanks received: 1
I have had two experiences with Bonsai Outlet. The first, was quite by accident. I had received a Fukien Tea plant as a Christmas gift from son and family. The tree actually came from Amazon and had absolutely nothing to do with Bonsai Outlet. It was a Brussel's tree, sold through Amazon. The tree was infested with scale and mealy bugs which presented themselves about 48 hours after arrival. By accident, and I am not sure yet exactly how it happened, I emailed Bonsai Outlet instead of Brussel's seeking some assistance. Fukien Tea is susceptible to certain chemicals, and I wanted to save the tree, not kill it. I got a response from Kevin Jr. at Bonsai Outlet and even though the tree was not theirs, he suggested an alternate method of getting rid of the pests. The tree is alive today and bug free because of that response.

The second experiene; I ordered some supplies including wire from Bonsai Outlet. Upon arrival, I was missing one gauge of wire. An email to Bonsai Outlet resulted, and again Kevin Jr was there to resolve the issue. The missing wire arrived a couple days later via USPS Priority Mail. They are a very real company with very good customer service and located in Mass, USA. I will have no issues in reordering from them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leatherback

• Page: