Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

if you get your bonsai from samsyou need to read 8 years 9 months ago #16329

• ibraheemcninja
  • ibraheemcninja's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
ok first let me start of that me and my brother adam got our bonsai trees 2 at sams we had some moss and some glued rocks on it after a week we end up haveing fugus gnats (they eat roots and fugus and lay eggs in soil) so i asked my dad how to rid my bonsai of gnats (he was a land scaper and worked with junipers alot) he game me a powder to sprinkle on the soil (ill tell you what powder it was later cuz im tired and its 6:00 am) when i removed the moss and rocks the soil wasnt bonsai soil and and didnt have draing(didnt get to most of the roots) so if you got in your bonsai from sams or any other store look at the soil and you can prevent gnats eating your roots
if you have bad soil or just reguler soil repot it(i havent repoted mine yet becuze i dont have soil yet shouldget it later today or tomarrow) IF IM WRONG PLZ CORRECT ME DOWN BELOW(i only want to help out) :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :side: :side: B) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

if you get your bonsai from samsyou need to read 8 years 9 months ago #16330

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

ok first let me start of that me and my brother adam got our bonsai trees 2 at sams we had some moss and some glued rocks on it after a week we end up haveing fugus gnats so i asked my dad how to rid my bonsai of gnats he game me a powder to sprinkle on

Please use capitals and punctuation to make your text readable. Thanks.

if you get your bonsai from samsyou need to read 8 years 9 months ago #16339

• bob
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 175
If I am corect in my thinking, I would say don't get "bonsai" from sams in the fist place (I don't know what it is but sounds like a mallsai retailer to me).

if you get your bonsai from samsyou need to read 8 years 9 months ago #16340

• ibraheemcninja
  • ibraheemcninja's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
its called sams club its a place were busneses gose to get suplies or just members who buy stuff

• Page: