Bonsai forum

• Page:

TOPIC:

Where should I buy tree seed? (Sakura) 6 years 10 months ago #33448

• Marcellcx
  • Marcellcx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 0
I've been searching on the internet where can I buy Sakura tree seeds from reliable seller. I would buy from AliExpress, but almost all seller shows pictures of trees which often manipulated with photoshop (blue leaf tree etc.) and in the better case they shows real pictures found on the internet. Of course it is much more beautiful than the seller's own photo, so the buyer will click on it. But the main problem is that I do not know why the sellers does this. To get more buyer, or to sell junk seed that will not germinate. People have to write feedback the items ordered in about 2 months from order. So there is no chance that someone germinate the seeds successfully. Buyers leave feedback as soos as they get the seeds.
So the main question is, where can I find Sakura seeds that will germinate? I do not want to order more than 100pcs.
You can also share your experiences about other online seed stores you ordered from successfully (any type of special plants).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where should I buy tree seed? (Sakura) 5 years 6 months ago #44995

• Cdough562 !?
  • Thanks received: 0
Seedrack.Com i got about 100 seeds between 7 genus for $30. Came with detailed instructions for each tree, including which ones need stratification and or scarification. Also known as whatcom seed company

Last edit: Post by Cdough562 !?.

Where should I buy tree seed? (Sakura) 5 years 6 months ago #45007

• Clicio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1549
Treeseeds.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cdough562 !?

• Page: