When was the last time you had to water your trees?

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.
4 years 1 month ago #57148 by Ivan Mann
Replied by Ivan Mann on topic Soil selection

BofhSkull wrote: Heh. I ended up doing almost all my repotting in the first half of February. :huh:
Basically had no frost at all, this past winter...

Usually we have three or four spells of what you would call winter, frost for no more than a week. This year one spell of two nights. Normal rainfall by now is 13.13 inches. This year so far we have 26.56 inches, barely more than double. That's 33.4 cm and 67.5 cm. I will move the indoor trees outdoors if it stops raining.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When was the last time you had to water your trees? - Bonsai forum

Bonsai forum

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.
4 years 1 month ago #57150 by m5eaygeoff
Replied by m5eaygeoff on topic Soil selection
I had to water again today, twice in two days after this winter Reached 12C today and sunny. We can't go far but it means I can do some work on my trees. I have some to re pot maybe tomorrow.

4 years 1 month ago #57151 by crent89
we had a fairly warmer winter this year but still cold enough for my trees to go dormant but i been watering here and there since early February. Re-potted some trees about 3 weeks ago as the buds were extending and now we have had rain for the past 2 weeks so im having to protect those trees from rain. other than that all the other trees are loving the 2-3 days straight rain then a 2 day break with sunny skies temps at 75*F/23*C and exploding with new growth.

4 years 1 month ago #57161 by Drishti
every morning or evening I water my trees, so the roots have a chance to absorb most of the water.