Holiday madness!?

• bob
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 175

Holiday madness!? was created by bob

Posted 9 years 9 months ago #11741
Hello earthlings, this topic is about holiday watering systems. One day, I was browsing t'internet and found what looked liked a good drip irrigation system. I followed my heart (not to mention my mind!) and decided to give it a test run. After the test run (a few days after installing the system)it turned out that the system did not withdraw the drops from the water holder. Excuse my talking, thinking you know what I am talking about, the watering system I am referring to is a ceramic probe type system, getting water through a pipe from a source (cup...). So I turned to the simple, yet affective way, the container method. As there is one person still at my home while I am away, she can fill the container when a sheet I wrote for her tells her to. I cannot get her to water the bonsai normally as she does not know how to and has not got the time I would have to water it. On the sheet I gave her, it states to refill the container, when it is run dry and when the soil is getting dry, it works for me, and I hope it still will.

The question I shall ask is this: what kind of method do you use? I would be interested to hear, thank you!

Jaimin
by bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bob
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 175

Replied by bob on topic Holiday madness!?

Posted 9 years 9 months ago #11742
Also,just to add, if you have any questions for me, I will not be here for the next 2 weeks.

So, for my vacancies, I shall say happy bonsai-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (14 explanation marks :D)
by bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.