wisteria question

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by joncoh101 on topic Re: wisteria question

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1707
Check these out! BOOM. Im currently trying to propagate wisteria from cuttings
by joncoh101

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rendering Error in layout User/Profile: Class "KunenaFactory" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Youri1995 on topic Re: wisteria question

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1729
Wow this wisteria is beautiful. Where was this?
by Youri1995

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1731
Hey Youri, this is from the funtion we had on Arbor day in Cape Town
by joncoh101

Replied by hein on topic Re: wisteria question

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1736
WHAT!!!!????

A bonsai show in cape town and didn't hear about it? Ah damn it!!!

Where can I go to find the dates of bonsai shows?
by hein

wisteria question - Bonsai forum

Bonsai forum

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1766
Well Hein i got told of it because of my mate paul, hes part of the cape bonsai kai or something like that, its a local club. He gets emailed info on various events etc. This was the first of its kind though and it was in colaboration with the cape town city council! How awesome and bizarre! Hopefully the bonsai clubs in cape town will get sponsorships from enthusiasts from overseas and the art will broaden!
by joncoh101

Replied by Leslie on topic Re: wisteria question

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1769
Wow! Such an equisite tree! Thanks so much for sharing, Jon. Very nice photos too!

Have you joined the Cape Town Bonsai Club? Belonging to a club is so beneficial. You learn a lot; get to partake in workshops with guest speakers; you meet new, like-minded people; you get supplies at a decent discount; plus there are perks and freebies to be had. Even tho I have to travel nearly an hour to my nearst club, it's well worth it! The annual membership fee is only $30.00 Canadian! I would highly recommend it. ;)
by Leslie

Posted 12 years 7 months ago #1773
Leslie i know i must hey, i have been wanting to for a while.. There are two in my immediate area, roughly 10-15 minutes drive, The Cape Bonsai Kai and the Oyama Bonsai Kai. I agree, there are discounts and there are lots of very skilled and knowledgeable people in these clubs. Cape Town is quite a large city with a large population however, we have this saying, Cape Town is a village. I have already met all the big boys of bonsai in cape town already and virtually everyone who practises the art and is part of a club. ITS AWESOME because we all know eachother and it makes it more personal. I will definately join a club, maybe both
by joncoh101