Is it dead

• Winter
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thanks received: 29

Replied by Winter on topic Is it dead

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #25723

Auk wrote:

Winter wrote: see wih my customers that there are usually two types or let's say reasons for rejection of psychology: the first is a different explanation (in this cases the one rejecting it will be able to articulate their logic with arguments), the other is that they are endangered by it (for example the husband does not want to visit the therapist with the wife as it may help the wife to "open her eyes" and the role of the king, the husband had, will be endangered).

I see the urge to put someone in a box, no matter what. I have two sons. They have friends. I have family with kids. The friends have boy/girlfriends. When I talk with their parents, in far to many cases I get to hear 'he's autistic/has ADD/ADHD/PDD-Nos'. Actually, that's the majority. Even the ones that were not diagnosed with one of those, at least got 'probably something in the autistic spectrum'. Statistically speaking, that would either mean there is a disaster going on, or it is just plain nonsense. I prefer to think the second is true.

Further, I think trying to analaze some based on some posts on a forum is quite silly.

Finally, before we get back on topic:
Try analyze yourself, and your urge to show off 'your' knowledge to someone who is only just starting and really doesn't need all that yet.

Auk (Asocial uneducated knob),
If one person say you are a horse, don't mind, If ten peoplay tell you you are a horse buy a saddle. This of course is not a general rule, but how many people told you you are rude? All you know to do is playing smart and rude with the newcomers - no useful answers given.
Every post and topic are hijacked by you for you to feed your need for attention and importance your are clearly missing in your life.
But I dont need this and as I got and neither have I seen any newcomer getting the right support that would encourage them to join and help grow this community, Im leaving. Enjoy your group therapies. Good bye bullies.
Last Edit:7 years 7 months ago by Winter
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Winter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BonsaiLearner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 101

Replied by BonsaiLearner on topic Is it dead

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #25726
I'm afraid not many people will miss you after a final post like that.

I see no trouble in what Auk said, but there's a lot of criticism in your post. I also find trouble in you believing in going with what the general consensus believes as truth, especially seeing as you've studied the mind.

In reality, Auk posts genuinely useful and insightful replies and provides the "tough love" that is needed to break newcomers out of their mallsai phase. The fact that people give up is just the way that it goes in a hobby like this; people are easily discouraged by their first tree dying whether or not they are told it isn't bonsai.

It would be a shame to lose the input of someone like Auk.

Bye.
by BonsaiLearner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mimo

• Dippytree
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Thanks received: 1

Replied by Dippytree on topic Is it dead

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #25733
Hiya everyone sorry not been able to get back to some of these reply (work commitments) I never thought by asking a few questions was going cause such a response to be honest my head is in a compete spin at the moment I'm confused now weather to repot, leave it, or just except it may be dead or dying I don't want to be asking anymore questions about this mallsai anymore coz I think it's caused enough damage (ie winter leaving the forum) I will continue to research bonsai and I would like to think my little mallsai is OK and I can make her happy again I understand now that it's alot for a beginner like myself to take in but I will get there and maybe in the future I'll come back to the forum to show you what I have achieved again thank-you so much for all your help and input even tho some of it has boggled my head cheers
by Dippytree

• Auk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thanks received: 1791

Replied by Auk on topic Is it dead

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #25734

Dippytree wrote: Hiya everyone sorry not been able to get back to some of these reply (work commitments) I never thought by asking a few questions was going cause such a response to be honest my head is in a compete spin at the moment

I do not find that surprising.

I'm confused now weather to repot, leave it, or just except it may be dead or dying

if it is dying, it is not dead, so there's still hope. If it needs to be repotted is up to you. Is the soil good, does it drain properly or does it stay soggy?
I saw the picture and cannot really see how the soil is. I do see a lot of roots, but as far as I can judge, it's not root bound yet.

You can transplant it, if you think it is needed. Carefully remove it from the pot, remove what you can of the old soil, and plant it in a bigger pot with fresh soil.
Water it properly, put it at the right spot, and leave it alone. Wait for it to recover - or not.

I cannnot decide for you, whether to repot or not, but do ask more questions if you think that helps.

I don't want to be asking anymore questions about this mallsai anymore coz I think it's caused enough damage

You did not cause any damage.

I understand now that it's alot for a beginner like myself to take in but I will get there and maybe in the future I'll come back to the forum to show you what I have achieved

I look forward to it.
by Auk